Lagardere Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
Lagardere Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student.
What’s on offer?
We are looking for an intern to support the buying team and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
– Coordination of ranging sheets
– Assisting with product set up in system
– Assisting with product maintenance
– Assisting with product promotions set up in system
– Liaising with marketing team for promotions set up in-store
– When possible, assisting the buyer for vendor meetings (presentation)
– Office administration
– Typing of correspondence
– Various other tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team In Auckland (New Zealand).
Our office is located in Auckland Airport, Mangere.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week
(flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 4 – 6 months.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
We seek a proactive and energetic person who has a relevant degree and passion for working on a fast-paced retail environment. A strong attention to detail and good Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables) are essential.
- Country New Zealand
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior