-Teach English, Maths and Science;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The successful applicant will:
-Be a native-speaker;
-Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
-Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
-Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
-Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
-Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
-Have a clear background check;
-Have experience working in academic environment;
HOW TO APPLY
1/ Resume with recent photo
2/ Scan of your degree, TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate
3/ Scan of your information passport page
3/ Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Questions and applications may be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Address District 1
- Country Vietnam
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor
- Level of Experience Graduate