Company: a newly built-up International School
Location: Shungyi District of Beijing, China
Primary Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Teach higher level content than grade standard in an interactive learning environment to deliver exceptional results for all students
- Tutor students in content-specific knowledge and skills to heighten the trajectory of their academic success
- Implementation of BASIS curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to display your passion for the subject and educate students at an internationally competitive level
- Collaborate with other BASIS International teachers to form a community of smart, talented and interesting people who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional, academic environment
- Management of student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality in all students.
- Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree with a major (or 24+ credit hours) in the teaching subject, Advanced degree preferred.
- Must possess the required credentials to teach in your home country or state which may include a Bachelor’s degree and documentation of passage of a state authorized subject test in the teaching.
- Must have a minimum of 5 full years of teaching experience.
- Preferred Qualifications: Subject matter postgraduate work (Master’s or Ph.D.) is preferred or a combination of subject matter undergraduate degree with a Master’s in Education. Together with a high level of educational attainment, a successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication skills in teaching ideas, texts, and concepts with precision and confidence.
- Critically, an applicant must possess a high GPA in his/her major, excellent recommendations, experience working with children,and be open to new ideas in teaching.
- Country China
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Senior