A great job for native Norwegian speakers in Athens, Greece! Want to work at a Multinational company? Does living in a sunny country sound appealing? Pride yourself in offering excellent customer service skills?
If the above is seems appealing and you are also tech-driven, then just keep reading!
As a Norwegian Customer Service Agent, based here in Athens, Greece, you will provide excellent Customer Service support in the Norwegian language.
Randstad’s multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
Our client offers the following for this Norwegian Customer Service Agent role:
- Competitive salary with 14 salaries per year.
- You will join Greece’s market leading CRM provider
- Great benefits package, including paid training using the latest technology
- There are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
- Relocation package in case you reside abroad
- International work environment
- Casual dress code and much, much more
What are the day to day tasks of a Norwegian Customer Service Agent?
- Act as the first point of contact for all Norwegian speaking clients
- Communicate clearly, effectively and empathetically to customers both through telephone and electronic means
- Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationship
The requirements of the Norwegian Customer Service Agent role are:
- Native or near native command of the Norwegian language
- Speaking proficiency in the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical mindset and fast typing
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button!
Have some questions more about the job role Norwegian Customer Service Agent? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
- Job Address 2 Mesogeion Ave & Sinopis St 11527 Athens
- Country Greece
- Language(s) English, Norwegian
- Level of Experience Junior