Are you a native or near native Norwegian speaker? Would you like to jump-start your career by working as a Norwegian Social Media Content Reviewer?
In this role you will be representing a large online social media and social networking services company. You will review & moderate content, share your passion for social media & online communication whilst meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Randstad’s multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers the following benefits for the Norwegian Social Media Content Reviewer position:
- You will join Greece’s market leading CRM provider
- You will gain advanced knowledge of how social media platforms operate
- Great benefits package, including training using the latest technology
- 14 salaries per year
- There are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
- Relocation package in case you reside out of Athens
- Accommodation bonus
- HR team event initiatives
As a Norwegian Social Media Content Reviewer, your tasks will include:
- Investigate, control & moderate sponsored advertisements that could be reported as potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
The Norwegian Social Media Content Reviewer role requires the following skills:
- Native or near native speak of Norwegian
- Excellent comprehensive skills
- Fluency in the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Passion for the internet and social media
If this Norwegian Social Media Content Reviewer position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Hurry up and apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at email@example.com .
- Job Address 2 Mesogeion Ave & Sinopis St 11527 Athens
- Country Greece
- Language(s) English, Norwegian
- Level of Experience Junior