Are you a newly graduated engineer, or in your final year studying engineering, and considering a career in quality control or quality assurance? Would you like to join a fast-growing company working directly with our General Manager? Are you rigorous enough to adhere, re-enforce, and implement Standard Operating Procedures? Would you value to opportunity to work with teams across the Philippines, India, France, and China?
Then get in touch with us right now, because you could be the Operations Project Leader we’re looking for!
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Every year, we deliver some 215,000 inspections, audits, and lab tests. AI’s Operations team is a place where you can grow your technical and management skills – while helping us bring trust to global trade.
You can help us to manage our back-office operations from our office in the Philippines, ensuring that our clients receive only the highest level of service.
You will report to our General Manager and work directly with the Protocol team & Report team. You will deal with inspection bookings validation, inspection protocols creation, and inspections reports validation.
You will be expected to:
- Support the Cebu office general manager on back office operations projects;
- Optimize resource planning according to the business forecast and our service objective level;
- Implement various new procedures, and monitor/improve existing ones;
- Raise the level of our back-office operations to a higher standard, and ensure that standard is consistent throughout the teams based in Cebu, Shenzhen, and New Delhi.
It could be you, if you are:
- A final year student of engineering (6 month internship), or;
- A newly graduated student of engineering (full-time, 6 month fixed-term contract, with potential for renewal as a permanent position);
- Pro-active when it comes to improve levels of service;
- Able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Curious, imaginative, and always ready to tackle new challenges.
- Country Philippines
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior