Enterprise Business Information Systems Specialist (Hong Kong)
Due to the continued growth and innovation of our client in Hong Kong’s global Logistics & Supply Chain operations, they are looking to add an Enterprise Business Information Systems Specialist to their team.
The candidate will assume a key role in system implementation projects on a global basis, including but not limited to ERP (financials and supply chain), reporting tools and workflow systems.
At the same time, the candidate will be part of a team that provides production support, as well as advice on system enhancement and improvements to our user community.
Job Title: Enterprise Business Information Systems Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
- The candidate will be exposed to business units located in different geographical locations through a combination of project and support activities.
- This role provides production support and implementation services for a global Oracle E-Business Suite platform.
- Working within a highly experienced team, the candidate will participate in all the activities of a project implementation cycle from requirements analysis to production rollout.
- Production support is an important part of this role and will include development activities including integration with other systems.
- This role requires knowledge of the full systems development life cycle.
- The candidate should bring strong technical skills to complement an experienced team.
- University graduate in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 10 years of hands-on experience on Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Solid product knowledge and experience of Oracle EBS applications preferable with exposure in Financials, Purchasing, Inventory and Enterprise Asset Management gained via project implementation or production support.
- Experience of Hyperion Financial Management and Business Intelligence will be advantageous.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Solaris Server, HP-Unix, Linux and Windows Server.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong customer focus.
- Overseas travel is required.
- Salary Offer HK$45,000/MONTH
- Job Address hong kong
- Country China
- Language(s) Chinese
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor
- Level of Experience Expert