SANDEMANs NEW Europe is renowned for its famous FREE TOUR and specialized, top-quality walking tours, designed for and loved by independent travellers from around the globe.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Partner Relations Officer to maintain our relationships with partners in Munich as well as handle delivery of our marketing materials.
This job involves working outdoors, travelling around Munich visiting our accommodation partners (hotels and hostels) to ensure that they are fully stocked with our promotional material. It also means fostering great relations with the front desk staff at these locations, keeping them updated with our latest tours and competitions and being the first point of contact if they need anything from us. You will work closely with our local management team to make sure our partners are always happy and well-informed about our services!
Ideally, the right candidate will be willing to also act as a Beer Tour Leaders. Beer Tour Leaders lead a tour of visitors to some classic Munich bars to sample local beers. Guides offer insight into German brewing, as well as the role beer has played in Munich’s development.
If you are a people-person who enjoys keeping fit while doing a fun job, this is for you! This is a part-time position of 10 hours a week (mini-job) so works well for students, parents or anyone with other projects.
We are looking for bilingual English and Spanish speakers. We are looking for someone who is available two days per week between Thursday and Saturday.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be based in Munich and know their way around the city
- Speak fluent English & Spanish
- Have good customer service skills
- Enjoy working outdoors and with people
- Have a friendly, open-minded attitude
- Be physically fit (the role involves some lifting of boxes and movement around the city)
- Be available 10 hours per week, preferably two days between Thursday and Saturday
- Be legally able to work in the EU
Interested? Send us your application!
- Job Address munich
- Country Germany
- Language(s) English, Spanish
- Level of Experience Junior