In the Business Development team, your main responsibility will be building a rich and healthy pipeline of commercial opportunities, not before obtaining industry knowledge and key industries insights that will help you find new possible business deals within Teleperformance Spain’s commercial strategy.
What you’ll do
- As a lead generator, the main objective of the pre sales executive is to identify, pre-qualify potential business opportunities and arrange commercial appointments for the Teleperformance Spain Executive Sales Team using different contact tools such as LinkedIn, email, phone, etc.
- You will be the top of the spear in this Spartans alike team inside the prospection chain, driven by structured campaigns, given key targets and, of course, your gut in order to open the front door for new business deals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Generate, qualify and review new leads.
- Manage virtually (by phone, e-mail or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts (suspects; not in sales engagement or current clients) to spur interest and create a sales opportunity.
- Build, maintain and forecast sales pipeline, support creation and development of account planning.
- Attend industry events with a business approach.
- Set and execute strategic sales campaigns for an assigned portion of accounts, territory or industry.
We are looking for a very proactive professional with high business acumen and principles of value creation and differentiation knowledge, with the ability to bring forward value in a range of situations to convey Teleperformance competitive advantage.
The key skill set we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following or related areas: Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Advance English level C1 – C2 (spoken and written)
- Minimum two years related work experience in a Presales or Contact Center operations position with a clear understanding of principles of value creation.
- Salesforce knowledge and its structure to in order to introduce & report activity, lead and account evolution.
- Personal resilience to execute against a plan which has limited timelines, that can absorb rejection positively and has the capacity to chase key stakeholders without risking the relationship.
- Pragmatism and a strong time management skill in order to reach given objectives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal drive and ambition to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Detail oriented and goal achiever personality.
- Low travel availability.
- Full-time position (39 hours/week)
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and personal development.
- We will arm you with the necessary training and tools to make this challenge yours, so you can bright by yourself.
- You’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world with the objective of providing memorable customer journeys for modern consumers
- A great opportunity to learn business and technical skills that will help you develop yourself and grow in one of the 5 world’s most fastest growing companies the same way our directors and executives have.
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Job Address Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior