You will join Amaris as a consultant and be part of a team coordinated by your manager. Together you will design technical and/or management solutions for our clients in Automotive. You will be present on client’s plant to work on mid and long term project as Product Development Leader.
As a Product Development Leader you will support our clients by:
- Being responsible for the product / process optimization;
- Working for constructor or supplier in rich and complex fields in the automotive industry;
- Working on new innovative product development and industrialization projects;
- Leading the cross-functional project/program teams, and managing schedule/open issues to closure (including quality, cost, timing, customer satisfaction, etc.);
- Managing complex projects and tasks by utilizing experiences and new information to find innovative solutions;
- Utilizing master level communication skills to ensure all team members (internal, clients, vendors, etc.) are properly informed of changes, decisions, or expectations;
- Ensuring the successful completion of team deliverables, both from internal resources as well as external sources such as clients, vendors, cross functional support groups, etc.
- Using previous experience and new knowledge to demonstrate technical and professional competence;
Graduated from an Engineering School or equivalent University Program,
You know the specificities of Automotive sector, have at least three years work experience in such environment.
You are proactive, have good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and are capable of working in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
You are proficient in English (spoken and written).
You have an electrical background
You have knowledge of Catia
You have knowledge of different component such as mirrors, seats..
- Address 24, Rue de Mogador, 75009 Paris
- Country Sweden
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Engineer Master Degree
- Level of Experience Senior