We are seeking to recruit a Production Support Manager for one of our clients in the Financial Services Sector.
The selected candidate will be responsible to serve as the primary escalation point of contract for critical outages and defects affecting internal and external users, with responsibility for driving root cause identification of incidents to minimise service interruptions and improve stability and availability of applications for our customers as well as owing the Service Management documentation process, the Operations Procedures and the audit processes.
What is excepted of you?
- Governance and ownership of problem management and Incident management for documentation, reporting (operationally and internal risk reporting) and closing out within SLA time frames.
- Participate in charge & release meetings with clients as well as internal/ external system groups
- Conduct operational readiness analysis for projects, identify and analyse risks and recommend mitigations for changes
- Liaise with other departments to improve stability of production systems and cross-functional teams under a matrix management structure to address and resolve complex incidents and problems
- Help escalate service ticket resolutions for business users, management, vendors and clients as needed
- Develop and perform analysis of trending reports and metrics to proactively prevent outages and deliver solutions
- Co-ordinate and drive planning, design, testing and maintenance of IT recovery plans for both sites, ensuring plans are understood by IT and business staff
- Liaise with departments to ensure proper planning and testing including the identification of key business processes and assessment of risks, of availability, integrity and confidentiality of those systems
- Manage audits, including SSAE to include overseeing the process with third party audit firm
- Work with the data privacy team to coordinate data privacy related projects across the group, ensuring responsible parties in operations, IT and compliance properly document procedures, undertake related activities and close out action items
- Draft and ensuring Operations Procedures Manuals are kept up to date and formally approved an annual basis, for each client
What are expected to bring?
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent is an asset
- Good experience in technical support and with incident management
- Good working knowledge of Jira and Jira Service Desk would be an asset
- Experience managing operational metrics (MTTR etc) to establish clearly defined direction of improvement
- Work knowledge of Jira and Jira Service Desk would be an asset
- Prior experience leading or supporting the DR/BCP process and documenting/updating business impact assessments
- Experience in implementing or supporting monitoring strategies, tools and procedures
What’s in for you?
- Attractive salary remuneration
- Professional environment working
- A challenging opportunity
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor degree in computer science
- Level of Experience Junior