Join our international team in one of Myanmar top travel agency
Develop your skills and knowledge of the travel industry
Discover a new culture and explore a fascinating country
Myanmar is waiting for you!
About Easia Travel
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a South East Asia wide operating travel agency with 15 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar working exclusively on B2B basis. Specialized in tailor-made tours, Easia Travel thanks to its 300 collaborators take care of more than 25,000 travelers a year.
We are looking for an intern (3rd year of study at least) to join our Quality Department. The internship would ideally start beginning of August 2019 and is a minimum of 6 months internship. You will work during the high touristic season and discover the tourism industry!
- Quality and Customer Care
Welcome travelers by phone and collect feedbacks about their trip
Analyze the data and report to concerning departments
Closely collaborate with the Operation Department to solve issues on spot
Taking corrective actions on short and long term
Working on quality report tools to improve the efficiency of daily tasks
Work globally on improving the performance of the team and quality of our services by analyzing issues on spot and taking actions or setting up procedures with the teams.
- Production Department
Support Production Department in researching new activities and experiences
Support Production Department in creating tools for Sales and Operation teams: supporting documents, presentations, trainings, etc.
Translations of documents (program texts, factsheets, products descriptions)
Research information on the destination or some thematic (wildlife, religion, sustainability, etc.) and help Production Department create specific content
- Marketing Department
Support Marketing Department in creating presentations, leaflets, videos, etc.
Support Marketing Department in organizing the multimedia database
- Degree or studies in Tourism, Business, Communication, Marketing, Foreign Languages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Native or fluent in French, Spanish or German
- Good command of spoken and written English Language
- Third language proficiency is more than welcome (C1 level)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Flexible and can work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle
- Curiosity, passion for travel
- Positive attitude
You think you are ready for this challenge? Then send an email to Su Thi:
with your resume (in English) and a cover letter (please not a generic and basic one) and we will carefully review your application.
- Salary Offer TBD
- Job Address No.8, Maharsi Tharthana Yeikthar Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
- Country Myanmar (Burma)
- Language(s) English, French, German, Spanish
- Level of Experience Junior