Our client is one of the most tailored high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world. This is an excellent opportunity for a QA Officer to join a software development team and ensure industry standard practices across all software development lifecycle phases. The successful candidate will work closely with development, product and customer service teams, and act as a crucial interface between internal stakeholders and customers in the capacity of the Release Management role.
What is expected of you?
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Testing system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Developing testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- Identifying, analysing, and documenting problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and track success
- Participating in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and to mitigate risks
- Achieving a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality projects
What are you expected to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies, both automated and manual test processes
- Working knowledge in C# .net and ASP .net
- Experience in interpreting SOAP, XML, and JSON objects
- Experience in understanding MySQL query language
- Experience in software testing tools
- Experience in release management process
- Proficient in testing web technologies including web sites, APIs, and RESTful Web Services
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and deliver results
- Strong collaborator and team player across internal and external team members
- Strong problem resolution, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Able to learn, adapt and navigate quickly with minimal guidance and supervision
- Able to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Level of Experience Senior