- Country Germany
- You develop a distributed system for controlling production and logistics processes.
- You design algorithms for route planning, production step sequencing, and other properties of the system that need optimization.
- You also design and implement new concepts for the localization of objects in 3D space.
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Very good knowledge of software architecture and software engineering best practices.
- Excellent programming skills, preferably in Python and C++.
- High quality standards regarding the code you write.
- Experience in some of the following is advantageous: network communication, image processing, AI, GUI development, Linux.
- We need a team player with strong self-motivation.
What we offer
- An aspiring team of technology enthusiasts with a strong team spirit and a can-do attitude.
- Due to the company’s rapid growth and the technical depth of our work, you are facing an exciting career with plenty of room for personal development.
- Flat hierarchies and colleagues you can count on provide the perfect environment for you to develop and implement your own concepts and ideas.
- An all-you-can-drink policy.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l4O1s-software-developer-m-w-d-design-python-c-management
- Salary Offer individuell verhandelbar
- Language(s) English