Do you want to work with high-quality laboratory products? Are you motivated by goals and always want to improve your performance? Do you want to form part of a multinational team while working from a modern and bright office location by the seaside in sunny Barcelona?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! At Teleperformance, we are currently looking for a Biotechnical Presales Consultant with a native level of Spanish to join our team in Barcelona. You would be working on behalf of our client, a world-renowed leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories.
In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with laboratories with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the whole sales cycle.
- Detect and establish new business possibilities in selected market area
- Retain and grow the existing base of customers
- Assure client satisfaction by excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle
- Proactively detect possibilities of cross-selling and up-selling
- Offer support and attend inbound calls for the on-site team when necessary
We hope from the candidates:
- Native level of Spanish and fluency in English
- Previous sales experience in managing own sales funnels and being in close contact with clients
- Passion for innovative technical products and scientific research
- Team player with a great attitude and excellent set of social and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine, or similar field is considered an advantage
- Previous experience with laboratory research techniques is highly desirable
What we offer:
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings)
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere
- Salary Offer 16.000€ gross/year + up to 7.800€ gross/year bonus.
- Job Address Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English, Spanish
- Level of Experience Junior