Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Supply Chain or Finance student.
You will assist the Supply Chain Manager to prepare Inventory analysis as part of providing meaningful insights to SupplyChain performance and will take a pro-active approach to investigation performance issues.
The main aim of this internship will be to support the Supply Chain team in setting up Supply chain KPIs. In order to do so, the intern will help with the everyday duties, including assisting the team with the below tasks:
- Building Analytical excel models to either drill into ad hoc analysis
- Improving current reporting and create new ones in order to support management in decision making on Supplychain KPIs.
- Building S&OP and process
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of specific monthly / weekly reports (SOH, OOS, OO, STOCK COVER by airport and product category for example) with accompanying commentary, ensuring that are accurate and delivered within pre-determined timescales.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located at Tom Pierce office in Auckland Airport in New Zealand.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 5 days a week and for 6 months.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
However, our interns enjoy our employee special discounts on products that we sell in stores.
What we are looking for?
- Business related Knowledge
- Proven analytical skills
- Confident communicator at all levels, especially when reporting to Supply Chain Manager
- Ability to handle and play with a high volume of data (critical)
- Highly computer literate (Excel/WORD/PowerPoint/Outlook),
- Expert in Excel is critical (VBA knowledge would be a serious advantage)
- Very Good attention to details
- Country New Zealand
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior