Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existance, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, there are over 800 employees, supporting customers from different parts of Europe.
- Responsible for agent supervision and managing day to day performance
• Manage formal performance management process, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s
• To coach, develop and motivate associates by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development
• To build an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where associates are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company
• Managing agents schedules and holiday planning ensuring proper staff is available for business delivery
• Reporting to the Operational Lead
• Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to the Operational Lead
• Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction – survey scores Information supervising and tracking
- People management experience
- Backgroud in BPO or shared services environment
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch
- IT literate (Windows, MS Office)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Active listening ability
- Effective time management with the ability to organize and prioritize to deliver key objectives
- Ability to coach and motivate a team
- Team work oriented
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
- Variety of discounts in leading brands
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Country Bulgaria
- Language(s) Dutch
- Level of Experience Junior