SANDEMANs NEW Europe is a dynamic, international tourism company which promotes walking tours in 20 cities across Europe, Israel and the USA. We are committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of their budget, is able to discover the beauty and rich history of an ever- increasing number of cities across the world. We promote exceptional walking tours that exceed and redefine the industry standard.
We are currently looking for a Tour Coordinator/ Promoter and Pub Crawl Leader to join our operations team in Lisbon. There are two aspects to this position:
As a Tour Coordinator/ Promoter, you are the first point of contact for our guides and customers and play an essential part in the running of daily operations. Working as a Tour Coordinator involves being outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travellers from around the world and working closely with guides to ensure the smooth organisation of the daily tours offered in the city. This position also involves engaging with customers, handing out flyers and selling tickets for tours, providing excellent customer service; and providing a pick-up service for guests staying at our different accommodation partners.
As a Pub Crawl Leader, you guide visitors from bar to bar, chatting to young people from around the globe and generally having a good time showing them the best of Lisbon’s famous nightlife!
We look for candidates who are confident and organised, who can work well under pressure and are friendly and 100% customer-focused. You should be energetic, outgoing and fun-loving, as well as being passionate about Lisbon’s nightlife and culture. You’ll need to feel confident speaking in English and Spanish to our international guests. If you’re friendly and responsible, chatty and confident – we want to hear from you!
- The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment
- A fun working environment and friendly team
- The chance to learn about the travel industry and grow within the organisation
- Fast-paced, varied work and the opportunity to use your language skills
- Currently based in Lisbon (Portugal)
- Have great customer service skills
- Be friendly and extremely responsible
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Be legally allowed to work in the EU
- Be able to work variable, between Tuesday to Saturday, ans also one evening per week (from 9 pm to 2 am)
- Job Address Lisbon, Portugal
- Country Portugal
- Language(s) English, Spanish
- Level of Experience Junior